Thursday, July 14, 2005

Bangkok | Swissotel Le Concorde | 10/7/2005

Location: Bangkok

Swissotel Le Concorde
204 Ratchadapisek Road, Huay Kwang, Bangkok 10320,Thailand









As you can see, it's a big comfortable room with a big bathroom and shower. Unfortunately there weren't enough power plugs - had to remove the table light plug to plug in my notebook which left me working in the dark....yes, the room is dim enough for romantic settings but totally too dark to be working at night. Gave me a big headache!

Also very difficult to get the right temperature for the shower. Either too hot or too cold.

Here are my ratings (for things that are important to me as a business traveller):

Coffee & Tea facilities: Fair

Shower: Fair. Large bathroom let down by poor shower.

Bed: Good

TV Channels: Standard

Study Table: Poor lighting, not enought power points

Internet connection: Broadband. Very expensive at 580++ Baht per 24 hours. No other choice for purchasing.

Overall Room environment: Good

Breakfast: Rushed through most of my breakfast ;) but those that I had was good.

Location: Good (as in not in the city centre)

Overall rating: 7.0 / 10 Come here for a holiday, not for work.

No comments:

nuffnang

googles