Sunday, October 30, 2005

LA to San Antonio via Salt Lake City - 1st October 2005

After "staying" overnight at LAX, I managed to check-in at 5am and prompty headed towards the gates. However I was marked for a thorough screening with body checks and all. Little did they know I was only too keen to take my shoes off after more than 24 hours!

With that done, I headed for McD's for my breakfast and waited for my 9am Delta flight.

Good deed of the day: Notified the 2 asian women who were chatting away without realizing that she has dropped her passport.

Pictures taken on the flight towards Salt Lake City.



Below is a photo taken at the Salt Lake City airport.
Below are pictures taken on the flight from Salt Lake City to San Antonio. Look at the fantastic landscape! Right out of National Geographic. Unfortunately I was so tired I decided to get some shut eye.





No comments:

nuffnang

googles