Sunday, December 04, 2005

Off for the next 2 weeks....and then more

I would be gone for the next 2 weeks to a new location...not that it would make much difference since I don't update this blog that often. But this would be different in the sense that I should get a lot of picture snapping opportunity. Below are the places that I could be at....







However, after reading about La Idler from Kennysia.com, I come to realize that these frequent trips in planes with questionable maintenance records can be a real hazard. What happens to an avid blogger in the time when death isn't a question of when and how anymore....do you think "dang! I wish I could blog about this..." or "I have so many friends I have not met let alone say goodbye to...". What happens to a blog when someone passes on? I realized that most of us blog without our family members knowing about it. Would we now like to put it in our will so that they have something to remember us by..."And to my favourite nephew, I now leave you Surprise!....my blog! "





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey hey thanks for linking me :P

KG said...

No prob. SmashPop. I liked the food pictures that you shoot. Great work on your site.

nuffnang

googles