Sunday, January 22, 2006

From Amsterdam to Toulouse, 20th December 2005

There wasn't so much to see once airborne because of the thick cloud cover over much of Europe in winter. So the 2 shots you see here was taken very quickly after takeoff before we flew above the clouds.




I like this Fokker plane cause the engines are at the tail, hence there are less noise in the cabin. The flight attendants started serving a simple snack meal which consisted of sandwiches and drinks, which for me wasn't too bad since I was hungry.


This was a lucky shot because I had my camera out at that moment. Unfortunately I can't move the plane to get a better angle (I would have preffered the plane to be moving upwards 45' from my position) but here it is anyway.


For most of the flight after that, the cloud cover has changed from the fluffy type to a more uniform blanket of clouds as far as the eye can see.


Then upon reaching Toulouse, the cloud cover breaks, signifying the edge of the cold front - and less severe winter to where I am heading :)

Ok, the next post would have more pictures on Toulouse.

No comments:

nuffnang

googles