Saturday, January 21, 2006

My last trip in 2005 - France, 20th - 31st December 2005

I took a KLM flight from KL to Toulouse via Amsterdam. The flight arrived early in Amsterdam at around 4am and my connection to Toulouse was by KLM Cityhopper leaving at around 10am.

Clearing immigration at such an early hour was not a problem since there were very little crowd. However, going in too early wasn't such a good idea since I couldn't get to see the rest of the terminal when they opened later in the morning.


View of the airport in the morning. The airport wasn't too cold as long as you have some winter clothing on.


That is the Fokker 70 KLM Cityhopper plane, similar to the one that took me to Toulouse.


More shots of the Fokker 70.

OK, that should be all for now. More in flight photos later.

No comments:

nuffnang

googles