Sunday, March 05, 2006

Hong Kong, 3rd week of January 2006



Well the 3rd week was pretty hectic with Hong Kong coming right up after Adelaide.

But my life was made easier with an upgrade to a Suite since the Royal Plaza Hotel was fully booked. But I still had to pay more than HKD1100 per night since it's the peak season.

The room was fantastic, with it's own separate dining, living and bathroom. On the other side, with it's own TV and bathroom is the bedroom. Of course the extra soft and comfortable goose down pillows is still there waiting for my weary head.



And what Hong Kong trip would be complete without...

1 comment:

i-TTL said...

Really nice shoot on the HK night market. Wah, a suite, wasted lah, next time do let me know, I will fly over there.

Nice seeing the blog going again, kinda boring a bit stuck in France.

nuffnang

googles